T

e

Monday, August 13, 2012

Usain Bolt could play Twenty20


Usain Bolt could perform Twenty20 in Australia

Negotiations are ongoing for cricket-mad dash master Usain Bolt to perform in Australia's Twenty20 Big Party Group, with Geebet Warne major the strategy to carry him to Victoria.

Bolt, confirmed by Worldwide Olympic Panel primary Jacques Rogge as the biggest runner of all-time after three silver awards in London, uk, performed younger cricket before switching to the monitor and has lengthy talked a really like for the experience.

He said he desired to perform and had verbal to the Modern australia former Analyze leg-spinner.

"He (Warne) approached me and requested me about if I am serious and if I really want to do it then he can put in a few terms that should get it done," Secure informed Australia's Route Nine tv delayed Weekend.

"So we will see if I get enough days off. I will try."

Cricket is greatly well-known in the Western Indies with Bolt's Barbados one of its most powerful groups, generating best such as Honest Worrell, Eileen Having, Courtney Walsh, and Chelsea Gayle.

"Twenty20, I really like it," said the runner, who explains himself as an all-rounder and informed Modern australia press during the Olympic games he organized to vacation Down Under in Sept.

"Just the point that it is so interesting, it's about going difficult whole time, not just about enjoying injections. It's about being competitive and I like that design of batsman.

"If I get the opportunity I will definitely try because I know it's going to be a lot of fun. I don't know how excellent I am. I will probably have to get a lot of exercise in," he included.

Warne, predicted to leader the Victoria Celebrities series for a second period this season, has started a public networking strategy to win assistance for Secure to perform with the group.

"Cats out the bag, we've verbal. Olympic tale usain bolt would like to have a break at 20/20 for the Melb stars 2012 Please retweet people," tweeted Warne.

"I think the Melb Celebrities colors matches him hahah," he included, mentioning their natural and white-colored kit. "Let's keep the strength going & I will keep trying to create it happen!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment